Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Convo with my Husband

Him: Do you even blog anymore?


Me (snippily):  YES, as a matter of fact, I DO.

Him:  Really?

Me (saucier):  YES!

Him:  Um, when?

Me:  When you're not looking.

Him:

Me:  I'm a busy woman! I can't be expected to blog every day.

Him:  How about ANY day?

Me:

Him:  Love you.

Me:

Me (grudgingly):  Love you, too.

(He turns his back)

(I stick out my tongue)

Him:  I can see you in the mirror.  You know that, right?

Me:  I don't have any idea what you're talking about.  I have to go blog now.

4 comments:

dana said...

AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

I can totally picture this-but my favorite part of this post is that you have it tagged as "emotional outburst". Somehow I know that the majority of my imaginary blog posting would fall under this heading; including, but not limited to, my daily battles with the crazy Goodwill purse lady, who happens to think of the counter space as her personal piece of real estate, and with whom I tend to become rather hypertensive/athsmatic/SNIPPY, which I later regret and try to apologize which, in turn, causes her to pat my hand in a kinda creepy/maternal/Joan Crawford way, which gives me a serious case of the vapors, after which I have to go directly to Wendy's for a Frosty. Oh, and I just thought of another way to "organize" my hypothetical blog postings: RUN-ON SENTENCES WHERIN APPOPRIATE GRAMMAR IS USED SPARINGLY.

Deborah said...

Anonymous: I want you to be aware that I totally KNOW WHO YOU ARE, and love that you choose to keep to the shadows.

michael moebes said...

Not hilarious.